The Pro+ Promise applies to Renault LCV vehicles registered and normally used in the UK. This page explains the terms and conditions for each of the elements of the Pro+ Promise, including:
- Price match guarantee;
- Parts and labour warranty;
- Overnight servicing; and
- Van loans.
Subject to these terms and conditions, your participating Renault Pro+ dealer (“Renault Pro+ Dealer”) will match any like-for-like written quote for scheduled servicing, maintenance or repair using Renault genuine parts from a garage within a 5-mile radius of your Renault Pro+ Dealer (“Price Match Guarantee”). By proceeding with a price match request, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to comply with these terms and conditions.
To benefit from the Price Match Guarantee:
- You must have purchased a Renault LCV vehicle;
- You must notify your Renault Pro+ Dealer that you wish to request a price match before making your purchase;
- Comparison quotes must be supplied from a VAT registered garage with a UK Standard Industrial Classification (UK SIC) of 45200, maintenance and repair of motor vehicles (“Registered Garage”);
- The comparison quote must be obtained from a Registered Garage within a 5-mile radius from your Renault Pro+ Dealer;
- You must provide your Renault Pro+ Dealer with the comparison quote within 30 days of your comparison quote being issued by the Registered Garage and before work being undertaken by your Renault Pro+ Dealer;
- you must provide accurate and truthful information during the Price Match Guarantee process;
- Any parts prices quoted within the comparison quote must be based on Renault genuine parts;
- The comparison quote must be in writing (email or printed) and clearly display:
Renault UK Limited (“Renault”) and/or the Renault Pro+ Dealer reserves the right to refuse a Price Match Guarantee request if:
- The quote comparison price is the result of an error, misprint, or typographical mistake from the quote provider;
- The other providers offer is a limited-time promotion clearance sale, liquidation sale, closeout or going-out-of-business sale; or
- The other providers offer is a conditional promotion including without limitation a bundled offer, gift card, rebate, financing or trade-in deal.
Comparison quotes from internet retailers are excluded.
The Guaranteed Price Match excludes AdBlue fluid.
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or discount.
Modification or Termination
You accept and acknowledge that any fraudulent or misleading information may result in the rejection of the price match request.
Renault and/or the Renault Pro+ Dealer reserves the right to validate the price obtained and confirm the availability of the product or service from the other provider.
Renault reserves the right to modify or terminate the Price Match Guarantee at any time without prior notice.
Scope – Benefits to the Customer:
This Warranty covers the replacement of defective Renault original equipment and Renault approved parts.
The Warranty does not cover:
- The indirect consequences of any fault (including but not limited to loss of business and length of time off the road).
- If a part fails because it was improperly or incorrectly installed.
- Any components that have been changed or modified and the consequences (including but not limited to damage, premature wear, alterations) of such changes on Renault approved parts and Renault original equipment.
- The replacement of Renault approved parts and Renault original equipment damaged as a result of normal wear and tear. This includes (but is not limited to) items such as brake and clutch friction materials, exhausts, wiper blades and trim. However, such items are covered if replacement is required as a result of manufacturing or material defect.
- The damage resulting from poor Vehicle maintenance, especially when any instructions concerning the treatment, servicing frequency or care to be taken with regard to the Renault approved parts and Renault original equipment documentation or detailed on the warranty & service sheet.
- Accidents and resulting impacts (including without limitation) scratch marks, chipping caused for any reason.
- Failure to comply with Renault’s recommendations as advised to end-customers in any medium from time to time.
- Effects associated with atmospheric pollution, effects of plant resin, effects of animal pollutants such as bird droppings, effects of chemicals.
- Transportation of products. - Non-Renault approved accessories.
- The fitting of Renault approved parts and Renault original equipment installed without following Renault’s recommendations as provided with the accessory or shown on the packaging or advised to the end-customer by Renault and/or the Renault network from time to time.
- Damage caused by events beyond Renault’s reasonable control, including but not limited to: Lightning, fire, floods, earthquakes, acts of war, terrorism, civil commotion, sabotage, vandalism, acts of God, riots and attacks.
- The vehicle has been used under conditions that do not conform to those stated in the driver’s handbook, the warranty & service sheet and these Warranty terms and conditions (for example: overloading or the vehicle has been entered in any sort of sporting competition).
- Cost of labour to replace and fit the Approved Renault Part or Renault original equipment originally fitted by a nonapproved Renault garage or independent repairer.
How does the Warranty work?
To benefit from this Warranty, the end-customer must:
- Go to any member of the Renault Network (comprising of Renault approved dealerships and approved repairers) and authorise it to carry out work covered by and detailed in the parts warranty.
-Present a valid business invoice for the Renault approved part and/or Renault original equipment to a member of the Renault network.
-A member of the Renault network will carry out a technical assessment to confirm if the fault is a manufacturing or assembly defect recognised by Renault. In the event a defect has been verified by a member of the Renault network they should be asked to record or point out in writing, as soon as possible, any fault covered by the Warranty.
-The cost of labour to replace the defective Renault approved part or Renault original equipment will only be covered if the relevant part or equipment was originally fitted by a member of the Renault network and such replacement is also carried out by a member of the Renault network.
Compliance with Recall Notices
In the event that Renault contacts you directly in respect of product safety recalls and quality realignment notices, these must be complied with in full. Failure to comply will invalidate the Warranty for any particular incident or claim relating to the product safety recall or quality realignment notice.
All Groupe Renault original equipment and Groupe Renault approved parts supplied under the Warranty are guaranteed under the terms of the Warranty for 12 months from the date the approved Renault part or Renault original equipment is invoiced to the customer or independent repairer by the Renault network. All Renault approved batteries supplied under the Warranty are covered with a 3 years Warranty commencing from the invoice date to the customer or independent repairer.
Ownership of Parts replaced
In return for the replacement parts under the Warranty, the part(s) replaced within the scope of the Warranty rightfully become the property of Renault and the part(s) may be retained by the Dealer.
Outside the country of purchase, the Warranty will be valid under the same conditions as in the country of origin as long as the Vehicle remains registered within the geographic zone covered below: UNITED KINGDOM - ANDORRA - AUSTRIA - BELGIUM - BOSNIA HERZEGOVINA - BULGARIA - CROATIA - CYPRUS - CZECH REPUBLIC - DENMARK -ESTONIA - FINLAND - FRANCE - GERMANY - GREECE - HUNGARY - ICELAND - IRELAND - ITALY - LATVIA - LICHTENSTEIN - LITHUANIA - LUXEMBOURG- MACEDONIA - MALTA - MONACO - NORWAY - NETHERLANDS - POLAND - PORTUGAL - ROMANIA - SAN MARINO - SERBIA - MONTENEGRO - SLOVAKIA- SLOVENIA - SPAIN - SWEDEN – SWITZERLAND.
Van loans are available at your local participating Pro+ Dealer (subject to availability) when you bring your Renault LCV vehicle in for a service, maintenance work, or repair.
Vans loans are subject to a cost, which will be determined and confirmed by your local participating Pro+ Dealer. You will be responsible for paying any and all applicable cost associated with the van loan.
Van loans will be subject to the specific loan terms of your participating Pro+ Dealer which may include (without limitation) conditions related to vehicle usage, insurance, mileage limits and return requirements.
Any disputes or issues arising from a van loan provided by your participating Pro+ Dealer shall be resolved directly with your Pro+ Dealer in accordance with their loan terms.
For more information about van loans please talk to your local participating Pro+ Dealer.
These Pro+ Terms and Condition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
Any disputes arising from these Pro+ Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England and Wales.